Monday, June 21, 2010

Tool #2

I'm looking forward to reading the thoughts of other teachers on their blogs. It just takes me so long to do everything right now, but I'm sure it will go a lot faster as time goes on.

As for the commenting advice ... I like the idea of asking questions for my readers to encourage them to respond. I also agree with the guy on ProBlogger who said we should avoid making our readers register before commenting. I don't like that, either.

Here are some of the blogs I am following right now.
Kindergarten at SOE
Ms. Farias' blog
Joyce's Jurnal
Always Learning

P.S. I'm starting to follow Jennifer Carney's blog, too. She's already done and seems to have some fantastic ideas!
Hatty Chatty, the Techno-Savvy Queen

3 comments:

  1. In a school setting, having some procedure attached to commenting really is a part of the protection put into place to help keep our online adventures fun and not problems for our students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure the most we practice the most we become experts.
    I like also the idea of commenting advice I think that it is going to be an awesome tool for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right! Questioning could be an excellent way to encourage our students to make comments according with their thinking.

    ReplyDelete