Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tool #10

Unfortunately I don't own any apple products but my mi friend Frankie has an iPhone. He agreed to let me download a couple apps such as Animal Fun and Dial-A-Phone from Baby Apps.





As you may have noticed I have been working on an animal unit so the Animal Fun application is exactly what I need. It works like digital flash cards and I know the students will love it. The Dial-A-Phone may seem a bit simple but when you are trying to teach bilingual students number recognition it's a fantastic tool because they are already familiar with the layout of their parents telephones and cellphones.





I've been told we may be receiving iTouches for use in our classroom, I will be scouring the 50 Free Education Apps website for more apps so I can be ready when we get them.

1 comment: