Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tool #4

Today I learned how to use Google docs and Google reader.
I didn't have any document that I need to share right now, so I sent another teacher the pre-k math curriculum. I can see this tool being very useful when my team and I have to create lesson plans, especially because it's so difficult to coordinate schedules.

I think the Google Reader will be a great time saver, too. Plus I will be able to check on my co-workers to make sure they are keeping up with the '11 Tools' lessons as well!

I really liked Google earth ... almost made me feel as if I were flying. I liked checking out the landmarks. It's pretty addictive. Have you tried Google earth yet? Where have you visited?

3 comments:

  1. You are doing good!! You are in number 4... I liked this tool a lot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to visit my mom's house.
    And yes, it is pretty addictive. :)

    ReplyDelete